Contacting Power and Water for assistance 1800 245 092

Contractors and persons that require the assistance of Power and Water for property faults or to have electrical power restored are required to contact 1800 245 092.

To have power restored a Certificate of Electrical Compliance is required to be issued by the Electrical Contractor.