Licensing & Registration

There are a range of work activities that require an individual or business to hold a licence prior to performing the work.

Types of works licences include:

  • High risk work licences
  • Asbestos removal
  • Shotfirer
  • Dangerous goods driver and vehicle
  • Gasfitters
  • Explosive
  • Shopgoods fireworks (retail and wholesale).

Prior to commencing construction work, a worker must first obtain a General Construction Induction Training card (aka NT White Card or interstate equivalent).