Application for WHS entry permit

This form is to be used for an official of the union to be issued with a Northern Territory Work Health and Safety (WHS) Entry Permit must be made by the relevant registered union as per section 131(1) of the Work Health and Safety (National Uniform Legislation) Act 2011 (the Act), by a union official with the authority to enter into arrangements on the union’s behalf.